• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Steam?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
anyone use steam friends?...i wanna play CSS against a few new people. :p
name under steam is Kiriyama
add me but you'd have to reply here so i can add you to my list :p hell,maybe could get a few good people to get a game together or something :p

MenaceInc

Staff Member
its a program that you use to be able to play halflife 2 from valve or other games which you can purchase from steam :)

MenaceInc

Staff Member
bored...and was kinda jealous of memeows pic...although im not gunna draw on whiskers.... XD

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I like Counter Strike and Half-Life, but I absolutely despise Steam, the crappy, unoptimised excuse for a program just so I can play a round or two of CS... Just my opinion. And I would, but I uninstalled it in anger one day and vowed never to reinstall, it's one of the few pieces of software I truly hate, IE being another, of course.:smile: Silly IE, Firefox is for winners! *kicks Trix rabbit in his balls*

Pariah

I have CSS, but i rarely use it these days. 1.6 is better IMO... but i never play that anymore either actually :glare: