• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Super Street Fighter II Turbo - HD Remix

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Who is that directed towards and why didn't you douche this morning?

Edit - Thread title changed to reflect a particular member's anal retentiveness.

Joey

Abe Froeman said:
Are you getting this on Thanksgiving or will you be too busy standing in line at the Soup Kitchen?

Ba-Zing!
Naw, after buying the first Street Fighter II XBLA game, I realized how shitty I actually am at this game.

If I get a Street Fighter, it's gonna be 4. Probably wont even be that though.

Oh, and fuck you...

Whisper

Logic :(
Abe Froeman said:
Are you getting this on Thanksgiving or will you be too busy standing in line at the Soup Kitchen?

Ba-Zing!
Thank you abe for giving me a laugh today. I just watched a review, I guess it does support tournament games which I'm happy to see.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
It's in the PS store now. :)

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
This game is beautiful. Murder on the thumbs, but beautiful. I haven't tried online yet, just been busy getting my ass handed to me by the computer which is just as cheap and infuriating as it always was.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Abe Froeman said:
Murder on the thumbs, but beautiful.
That's for sure. I have to build up a tolerance again.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
NeilR said:
That's for sure. I have to build up a tolerance again.

I'll play some matches with you tomorrow after work maybe. I'm done for the night and The Shield series finale starts in 40 minutes and I need to get righteous before hand, ifyouknowhatimsaying.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Im getting MS points soon, I don't like fact how much it cost:/

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
I don't know if I will pick this up. When I bought the previous one, it was fun for a while. Arcade game to me are iffy. If I hate the one I bought, I am always going to say "ah fuck, I could have bought some rock band songs than this piece of crap"

Street Fighter is not crap, but not occasionally my pint of beer.

homaki

It's 12:30 AM and its still not on the Marketplace in Canada. I might be an hero if it doesn't come out soon... going crazy I want to play so bad :S

twelve

I'm not dead
Sucks that we don't celebrate thanksgiving over here. This isn't out until 2moro on PSN outside the US.

kaioshade

Duality
Must capture the ps3 back from gf.....

She decided to want to play DMC4 at the wrong time....

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
twelve said:
Sucks that we don't celebrate thanksgiving over here. This isn't out until 2moro on PSN outside the US.
The funny thing is I was able to get it yesterday in Canada despite the fact that Thanksgiving is celebrated in October. Bonus!

twelve

I'm not dead
I wouldn't know for some fucking reason it didn't come out on the UK PSN this week. I'm gonna try and get a US PSN card so I can get it without waiting (and any other future games that SCEE decide to fuck us over on).

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I didn't buy it, too much points.....
Im gonna buy it next month maybe if people are still playing online.