• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Team Fortress 2 friendly match

EvilSeph

Administrator
In about 3 or 4 hours (depending when I get home), I'd like to have a TF2 friendly match. Who's up for it?

I'm not going to post the connection details unless I absolutely have to as I'd like you guys to come check out our IRC channel where you can get to know the staff and the rest of the community in ways not possible over these forums.

Pro tip: if you want to be on a team that doesn't care if they win or lose, just if they have fun (but will still try and beat the other team), you'll want to join mine.

Who wants to be the other team captain?

What map should we play on?

Will people choose what team they want to be on or should we randomise it somehow?

The server has a maximum player limit of 18.

It doesn't matter if you've never played TF2 before, this is just all in good fun. The match aspect of it is the strategy and teamwork I'm hoping will be involved because...well, my team is the best and you'll need it to overcome us.

Leave your Steam Username and any comments, questions or suggestions here. See you there. :)

EvilSeph

Administrator
Alright, I'm back home and we're doing it now. See you all in the server. Feel free to come on IRC and ask for the server details, many of us have dual screen setups or a laptop so we can talk on IRC while playing.