• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

TeamOverload aka TO

TeamOverload

TeamOverload is back. I know near the end of my QJ career I caused a lot of controversy and some of the staff members here may still have bitter feelings, but I'm hoping that those have died down since now. Nice to see this sight as it looks like a nice alternative to the forums over at QJ which have seemingly gone to hell lately.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Hi TeamOverload. Everyone deserves a fair chance and you're no different so let me be the first to welcome you to MfM.

See ya around :)

TeamOverload

Pretty well, just enjoying senior year of high school, got into all the colleges I applied to so things have been just great. How have things with you guys been?

Serideth

Pretty well, just enjoying senior year of high school, got into all the colleges I applied to so things have been just great. How have things with you guys been?

Ah not bad, just been working and trucking on with life, the usual really.

Got into pixel art a lot recently too.

Slasher

Suck It
Sup

TeamOverload

I got banned for insulting the site and it's policies and then slandering it on Digg. Whatever, it's all in the past.

twelve

I'm not dead
Good to see you TO.

What happened on QJ happened on QJ, so it's nothing to worry about anymore.

TeamOverload

I think we all did that when we came over here (other than the digg part)

Exactly.
But like it's been said. What happened in the past stays in the past, and now we can all just live in the present and enjoy this community for what it is.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Hey TeamOverload, great to see you again :D

Slasher

Suck It
Welcome back man, I've always respected you. I didn't really know what happened at QJ, and I never figured out why you were magically banned and de-modded (or VIP'd?). Anyways, things around here are pretty cool. It's a great little community without the QJ bullshittedness.

Hope to see more involvement and posts on your behalf