• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Teruzaya - Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolzaya

My profile shows unranked right now for steam. I can only figure its due to recent activity in Deus Ex Mankind divided. My steam profile shows 19(?) achievements were unlocked yesterday 27th december, 6:51pm. I've had a lot of family over last few days, cousins kids were playing on my computer. already had to removed epic games launcher and fortnite from my PC, and I found SAM in the download folder so thats the only explanation I have. As to why, they're kids I don't know. I do assume they say me playing it while they were here and I had told them i was playing for the achievements. So manybe they thought they were helping? But anyway If unranked is permanent its no real issue.

Edit: Already gone and relocked the achievements with SAM.

Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey there, your account has been marked for Lost Ark. Based on the information we have, its completion is impossible right now since some of the content required for a few achievements is not yet available. You also have only 4 hours in it and over half of the achievements are unlocked with a duplicate timestamp.

You'll need to re-lock that game following this guide: https://achievementhunting.com/guides/relock, and also please check your achievements history to see if you have any other cheated games.

Status
Not open for further replies.