• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC [TF2] Control Point Night!

Colm

Time has changed, see below
The sequel to the (partially) successful Payload Night is being planned! I'd like it to be on around 8:30PM GMT (around 3:30PM EST) on Saturday 20th, but we can change the times to suit who's interested.

We have three maps lined up: The ever popular cp_dustbowl, and two other Valve maps cp_badlands and cp_well. Although, this is open to change depending on what you want to play. :D

Our server: tf2.mformature.net:27015. Ask for the password on our IRC channel :D

Adiuvo

I'll definitely be there. Hopefully we get some new players involved too.

Should we pick starter teams? It won't be fun if we get all the good players on one side.

Colm

Last time we had organised teams, it went like this: Chathurga and x3sphere on one team, Hardrive and EvilSeph on the other, all else are random. That still sounds fair. If we want the night to be competitive, we can turn on tournament mode etc.

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
Sunday's plans are still up in the air, but there's like a 90% I will be able to play :D

Adiuvo

I'm not sure if Chathurga still plays TF2 with us.

And I didn't realize the date, on Sunday at noon I'm busy :(

EvilSeph

Administrator
I'm confused. When is this planned for? Today or tomorrow? You say "hope to get this up for tomorrow" like it was a note to yourself while you were writing this post last night or something...

Colm

I'm confused. When is this planned for? Today or tomorrow? You say "hope to get this up for tomorrow" like it was a note to yourself while you were writing this post last night or something...

Ahh, sorry. I meant that I hope that we can have the event tomorrow (Sunday). Edited the post.

Roe

Tomorrow isn't a good night for me D: Any chance of having it tonight?

Colm

OK: Based on the demand for the move for the date, but not time, it's on tonight at 8:30PM GMT.