• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 TGS 2010: Ico and Shadow of the Colossus coming to PS3; Spring 2011

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

It has finally been confirmed, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus are getting an HD re-release before the release of The Last Guardian. Rumors have been floating around for quite a while and a leak in the weekly Famitsu magazine yesterday morning almost all but confirmed the rumor, but Sony officially announced it at TGS during yesterday's afternoon.

The game is coming Spring 2011 and will fully support Full HD and 3D (and most likely trophies aswell)[...]

Continue reading: TGS 2010: Ico and Shadow of the Colossus coming to PS3; Spring 2011...

eldiablov

Contributor
Nice, I hear these games are quite an experience. I missed out on the last gen so it'll be good to finally have the opportunity.

Riorio99

Same deal as with God Of War, I skipped them last gen due to being a stupid kid, and now I get both for a bargain price. Swish. Can't wait.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
sweet! i loved "shadow of the colossus" and it will be great to play it again. the graphics were great the first time around, so i cant wait to see it remastered :D

Seth

MD Party Room
Same deal as with God Of War, I skipped them last gen due to being a stupid kid, and now I get both for a bargain price. Swish. Can't wait.

I dont know about a bargain price :( But day one pickup for me

Adiuvo

This was a pretty quick thing to do considering the demand for it only started intensifying a few months ago.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'm considering putting a hole on my Retro Fund to get this :D

january39

eXo Staff
Sweet, i love the ico games. It's been a long wait for the last guardian.

january39

eXo Staff
I played both on the PS2, i managed to get the cardboard case ICO on the day of release (back when nobody rated it at all) and the same for SOTC. Personally i cannot wait to play revamped versions of both.