• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Yeah, I bet it will be top on the popular XNA games once it is released.

Here is the guy's blog. Ska Studios

He says that the game is close to being certified. We should be getting it soon :D

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Well, from what I heard, The Dishwasher will take one date and a HD remake of R-Type will take the other.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Well, it has been a month and STILL no dishwasher.

I checked the guys blog and the game has passed certification but he does not know the release date.

I hope MS does not release 3 months of shovelware games before this comes out.

TeamOverload

Achievement list is out now, looks pretty cool. I loved the XNA demo so I'll probably pick this up for sure when it eventually comes out.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Finally out, and this game is just a fistful of awesome. There is no excuse not to buy this game. For 800 points, it is a steal.

Very lengthy story mode, 50 arcade levels, online and offline co-op...

Easily the best arcade game of the year so far.

Urameshi

Who Higher Than Me?
im havin too much fun with this game, but meh, those dudes that drop those bombs are single handedly kickin my ass

Sinfulfate

Ya this game is awesome. I just started this game on samurai and man is it difficult. Also had a great run of Dishwater challenge last night and got 114 million points in one 287 hit combo. Got the black book achievement and am now ranked in the top 100 in Dishwasher challenge :)

Sinfulfate

I haven't picked it up yet. How is the co-op?

I haven't played co-op yet but its online(or offline) for two people on arcade mode and for the story mode its local only but you have to find some amulets first before you can do it. It supports 3 players, one person as a shadow of yourself and one person as a guitar(using a guitar controller only).