• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi The eXophase 2012 Completed Games List

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Instructions and Original Idea by Joey:

1. Post the name of the game, the console you played it on, and what difficulty you played (if there is one).

2. If you're playing a multiplayer game, try to use a major milestone, ie reaching level 80 in Wrath of the Lich King, or unlocking all the weapons for a particular class in TF2 (just examples)

3. There is no specific guideline for what constitutes a "completed" game. If you have some issues deciding if you've finished a game, just use your best judgment. Remember, this isn't a competition, it's just for fun. **UPDATED** I personally would consider beating the main story line, or "quest" of a game like GTA 4 or oblivion as completed. Getting 100% would be considered a different accomplishment all together. Once again though, just use YOUR best judgement.

4. Even if this is your second, third, or one hundreth time beating a game, post it anyway. Any game you finish in the 2010 calendar year, post it.

5. When you post a game, make sure you make a new post, and don't just edit your previous posts. I wont notice it if you do that, and It probably wont make it into the original post.

Bran
  • PS3: Final Fantasy 13
  • PS3: Dark Souls
  • PS3: SoulCalibur V (story and all unlocks)
Craig Fairfax
  • PS3: Mass Effect 3
  • PSV: Metal Gear collection
FrozenIpaq
  • Vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Hard)
KezraPlanes
  • Android: Pocket League Story
  • PC: Dead Island, Dragon Age 2 (Normal), DLC Quest, F.E.A.R. (Normal), The Binding of Isaac
  • PSP: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Bad Ending, then Good Ending)
  • PS3: Back to the Future: Episode 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, The Simpsons Arcade Game (Normal)
MenaceInc
  • PS2: Shadow of the Colossus
  • PC: DLC Quest
  • GC: Twilight Princess
  • 360: Gears of War (Hardcore, Insane), Skate, Final Fantasy 13
slicer4ever
  • PC: Diablo 2 (Normal), Diablo 3 (Normal, Nightmare)
TheRaiderNation
  • Vita: Unit 13 (Platinum trophy)
twelve
  • PS3: Assassins Creed Revelations (Platinum trophy), Batman Arkham City (Normal), Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 4 & 5 (100%), Sly Cooper (Platinum trophy), Prince of Persia (Platinum trophy), Skyrim(Platinum trophy), Vanguish (Normal)
x3sphere
  • Vita: Super Stardust Delta
  • Vita: Wipeout 2048

MenaceInc

Staff Member
PS2: Shadow of the Colossus
PC: DLC Quest

Can't remember the rest.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Vita: Super Stardust Delta and Wipeout 2048

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
PC: Dead Island

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
PSP: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Bad Ending)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
PSP: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Good Ending)

MenaceInc

Staff Member
360: Gears of War, Hardcore difficulty

Only took me about a year and half. Of course, it was during revision time. :p

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
damn, already at inferno, that's crazy. what are you playing as?

Monk, although Act II is being a pain in my ass right now. I have to avoid elite mobs and can't take more than 1-2 hits and I'm built more tank than dps right now too. Farming Act I Inferno is where it is at right now.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Monk, although Act II is being a pain in my ass right now. I have to avoid elite mobs and can't take more than 1-2 hits and I'm built more tank than dps right now too. Farming Act I Inferno is where it is at right now.

jesus, i've sat in general chat a bit now, listening to some ppl on inferno, sounds pretty intense.