• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Help Thread

The-R

The One & Only
thank you so much. it works i understand now. ok back to the tutorials. umm one more thing how do i put it on my psp to test if its working properly...? wat files do i copy to my psp and to wat folders..?

RedHate

I can has hax nao?
ok screwed up question but since jasonuk's prx decrypter can *REMOVE* the encryption is there another util to re-apply the compression / encryption floating around? (i know there is psp-packer but it doesnt encrypt just compress) it would only make sence that if we can remove it we should be able to re-apply it. the version im trying is 2.3a (a bit old maybe i dont know) im just stabbing in the dark over here atm its kinda erking me. it doesnt have to be source but anything that will help me move in this direction would be greatly appreciated.

Alex

ok screwed up question but since jasonuk's prx decrypter can *REMOVE* the encryption is there another util to re-apply the compression / encryption floating around? (i know there is psp-packer but it doesnt encrypt just compress) it would only make sence that if we can remove it we should be able to re-apply it. the version im trying is 2.3a (a bit old maybe i dont know) im just stabbing in the dark over here atm its kinda erking me. it doesnt have to be source but anything that will help me move in this direction would be greatly appreciated.

I'm guessing not otherwise we'd be able to sign prx's and flash them onto the the 3k mobos and a full cfw without worrying about the pre-ipl

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Datel can sign PRX files, they cracked the crypto. Unfortunately they haven't shared their method and likely never will since there's no incentive to. It's been a source of revenue for them (see Action Replay, a third-party app that works on all current OFWs).

It's typical of them. Mooching off the scene and not giving back.

RedHate

I can has hax nao?
yeah it was a stupid question im we-toded, i had not had anyone explain how it truely worked to me since i've made this idiot ass post i've had a few people explain the theory to me a bit better. i feel like a donkey heee-HAWwwww. lol.