• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

explosions

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is it worth getting a psp go or do i just throw my money in the river?

If by river you mean my bank account, then yes

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

I would say that is just wrong, but people don't give a fuck about Christmas anymore.

A lot of companies don't care about holidays. I worked last Christmas and New Years. If I didn't then my job would of been at risk, at least that's what was hinted to me at the time.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
If by river you mean my bank account, then yes

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

A lot of companies don't care about holidays. I worked last Christmas and New Years. If I didn't then my job would of been at risk, at least that's what was hinted to me at the time.
I understand it though. when you think about it Christmas and New Years are two holidays where the day before is more important then the day of.