• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Adiuvo

That's certainly a fail GET. :/

Dear sir, your fancy and, may I say, hip, acronyms only confuse this poor old gentlemen. Can you perhaps attune your language into a method that I, as well as less educated and sophisticated gentlemen may understand? We ever so wish to hear your chilling yarn, dear brother.

xploren

Contributor
Dear sir, your fancy and, may I say, hip, acronyms only confuse this poor old gentlemen. Can you perhaps attune your language into a method that I, as well as less educated and sophisticated gentlemen may understand? We ever so wish to hear your chilling yarn, dear brother.

Encyclopedia Dramatica. Go.

explosions

lol. All that effort and you forgot a comma.