• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

eighty4

Is a mod a chixwithdix.com

:D...... :(

people there are so rude.

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM EST ----------

Also, what the fux, how come everyone else gets a + in front of their name but me?

Elitist assholes
Wo da feck u tink u is?

Dan

Contributor
chixwithdix? I really don't understand what that name insinuates. I'm going to check this shit out.

EDIT: YOU GET 10000000000000000000000000000000 REP.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
chixwithdix? I really don't understand what that name insinuates. I'm going to check this shit out.

EDIT: YOU GET 10000000000000000000000000000000 REP.

bitches_dont_know.jpg

Dan

Contributor
We were friends.. UNTIL YOU STOLE MY GLORY.

Metolz can no longer keep our friendship in order. If you steal post 1337 from me.. then.. then..

Seth

MD Party Room
of a broken image sweet

Dan

Contributor
If somebody was viewing that via blackberry, you would have just completely burned yourself.

And yeah, i know how big it is..

*Limps off

xploren

Contributor
If somebody was viewing that via blackberry, you would have just completely burned yourself.

Don't give them fucking ideas, man.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM EST ----------

Well Josey only have a 1.3in screen.

It must be hard as fuck when he tries to fap.

Seth

MD Party Room
Lol wow...

Seth

MD Party Room
What if someone saw that on there little cheap pre paid phone ? Or on a watch or something?