• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

The system is not updating my PSN profile

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
MW2 and MW3 seem to track time under a combined listing. There's no way for us to make a distinction between these games, so the hours get applied to one of the games only (MW2 in this case). Apart from that, the data is matching up with what PSN shows.

So I'm afraid it is not fixable, unless PSN makes changes to the backend to show individualized hours for these games. If you view your profile on PS5, they display under a single listing "Call of Duty".

This affects some other games as well, like Uncharted Collection.

Last edited:

svinsvinski

MW2 and MW3 seem to track time under a combined listing. There's no way for us to make a distinction between these games, so the hours get applied to one of the games only (MW2 in this case). Apart from that, the data is matching up with what PSN shows.

So I'm afraid it is not fixable, unless PSN makes changes to the backend to show individualized hours for these games. If you view your profile on PS5, they display under a single listing "Call of Duty".

This affects some other games as well, like Uncharted Collection.
The site no longer tracks time in MW2 and other games such as Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Fortnite, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker. My profile hasn't been updated since November 11

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The site no longer tracks time in MW2 and other games such as Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Fortnite, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker. My profile hasn't been updated since November 11
Might be related to this issue others are experiencing:

Doesn't seem to be a site issue though - we're showing the same data PSN is. It shows the same last played date and hours played on the games you listed when I view your profile from a PS5.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It seems so. But how to solve this problem? The profile used to be updated, but now for some reason it stopped updating...
We'll just have to wait to see if Sony fixes it. Not the first time it's happened but eventually they fixed it.