• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 The Walking Dead Retail Edition Giving Xbox 360 Players Some Problems

David Sanchez

The-Walking-Dead1.jpg

Ouch! Well, this news sucks about as much as getting bitten by a walker. As indicated by Joystiq, a number of Xbox 360 owners are encountering some really nasty bugs with their retail copies of The Walking Dead.

Some individuals have taken to the Telltale Games forums to discuss their issues with the game, with a few folks saying that The Walking Dead is nearly unplayable.

Continue reading...

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I really loved this game until the bugs caught up to me in Ep. 3.

The lighting failed in the game and I couldn't see anything. Then a patch came out and erased my game save putting me back at the intro.

The developers of this game blooooow.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I really loved this game until the bugs caught up to me in Ep. 3.

The lighting failed in the game and I couldn't see anything. Then a patch came out and erased my game save putting me back at the intro.

The developers of this game blooooow.

Similar issues on PC, many reports of saves getting erased. Shame about the technical side of this as it's a really good game otherwise :\

Seth

MD Party Room
Good thing Im waitng for a price drop and bug fixes before I buy the retail disk.