• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Themes from MS to PS3

january39

eXo Staff
How do i get the themes from a USB stick to the Ps3? So far, i have done

MS/PS3/THEMES no luck

MS/THEMES Same...

MS/p3t Same...

I have searched but the small guides just say to do what i have done above??

january39

eXo Staff
Yep, never tried that :(

january39

eXo Staff
Did not work either way.... Will try the psn route :)

Alex

oohhhhh i just remembered, your memory stick needs to be fat32 or something, i cant remember exactly which format, but im researching it for ya :)

No Luck, but i did find this:

allps3themes.com apparently you go on it on your ps3 browser and it will download to the right directory anyway. Havent tried it yet though

january39

eXo Staff
oohhhhh i just remembered, your memory stick needs to be fat32 or something, i cant remember exactly which format, but im researching it for ya :)

No Luck, but i did find this:

allps3themes.com apparently you go on it on your ps3 browser and it will download to the right directory anyway. Havent tried it yet though

nice one alex - Will give that a go :)

Hellcat

Contributor
Yeah, USB devices need to be FAT or FAT32 to be recognized by the PS3.
Also on HDDs it only sees the first partition IIRC.

january39

eXo Staff
hMM, It recognises the usb flash drive but what ever i do i cannot seem to get it to identify the themes, using whatever folder naming convention.

Tried tried to reformat the usb flash though - so could not be certain it is formatted in either FAT or FAT32.

Tried that Allps3themes and you can d/l and install direct to ps3.....That has worked - So in a sense i have a workaround but its not the way i would like tbh. I spse this is half the fun though :)

Alex

hMM, It recognises the usb flash drive but what ever i do i cannot seem to get it to identify the themes, using whatever folder naming convention.

Tried tried to reformat the usb flash though - so could not be certain it is formatted in either FAT or FAT32.

Tried that Allps3themes and you can d/l and install direct to ps3.....That has worked - So in a sense i have a workaround but its not the way i would like tbh. I spse this is half the fun though :)

Well somethings better then nothing xD

Nick

you can download themes off of any website directly to your ps3. thats what i usually do. it would probably do better than downloading it to a USB and taking it over to your ps3

january39

eXo Staff
Yes, started doing just that - never did get it to recognise the themes on the usb in any event :(

recognises the USB Stick but not themes, music yes...Themes no