• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

This is beautiful

Sullivan

Happy birfday. Maybe make some banana shirts, lol

Sullivan

lol, night, you should go out with some friends or something...

oh2d

Wow that is quite nice, I like the style a lot it is...well interesting to say the least.

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Bran

Yell
lol, night, you should go out with some friends or something...

I don't have any. I recently moved and I only met a girl online in the area yesterday and I don't want to scare her off by being all "I"M LONELY AND DEPRESSED SPEND TIME WITH ME! RAGE~!"

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM EST ----------

Wow that is quite nice, I like the style a lot it is...well interesting to say the least.

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I have no idea who you are but thanks.

You all know those gears actually move right?

Whisper

Logic :(
Happy Bday. Good luck with the no friend deal.... moving is tough.

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
Happy birthday :)

Sorry about you loneliness, maybe something unexpected will happen.

Chathurga

This thread is a lesson on ego tripping. A happy birthday look at me thread in complete disguise, I love it.

About the watch, why is button in all caps in the advertisement blurb? It has "crystal BUTTON" like most people would go "crystal? Oh lame... oh wait no, sweet, it's a crystal BUTTON". How odd.

Bran

Yell
I don't know I think crystal buttons are more awesome.

And also I really just hoped someone would buy me shit. I as not thinking about the birthday thread in disguise shit.

chrono6456

So is it...like...a ring or something? Because that's what it looks like to me. Or an extremely uncomfortable watch

Edit- I didn't even read the entire description....wow. But still, why would you want a ring watch? The gears would get jammed ridiculously easily it seems.

Bran

Yell
So is it...like...a ring or something? Because that's what it looks like to me. Or an extremely uncomfortable watch

Edit- I didn't even read the entire description....wow. But still, why would you want a ring watch? The gears would get jammed ridiculously easily it seems.

It's clearly not supposed to be functional, just bad ass.