• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Thought this might be fun

bwalker

Hey i thought maybe we could all post pics of our rigs. Could be fun.

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

Pariah

As cool as my plain grey tower, complete with half empty softdrink bottles and dvds stacked on top, i don't think it's worth taking a photo of :laugh:
Yours is very impressive impressive

J

Junit

As cool as my plain grey tower, complete with half empty softdrink bottles and dvds stacked on top, i don't think it's worth taking a photo of :laugh:
Yours is very impressive impressive

And no one wants to see my nubcake dell :laugh:

bwalker

it was fun to build. And i kept adding to it as i went. Started simple and got carried away. Someone else put up pics i feel lonely lol

Darkchild

The Doctor
after looking at yours..I feel ashamed....(btw...you killed the only remains of my manlyhood)

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Well yeaaaa dell isn't exactly the prettiest system unless I had the new one but for now I'm stuck with a big fatty dell with fattty monitor. If i were able to have a clser look at your computer perhaps if you sent it to me I might be able to fully appreciate it and motivate myself. :biggrin:

bwalker

lol mines not that great i belong to overclock.net and systems there put mine to shame. I get jealous.