• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gaming Three Sony Devs Switch Over to Valve

Seth

MD Party Room

Riorio99

Dear God/Satan/Buddah/Allah/Ganesh/Flying Spaghetti Monster/etc

Please let this be a sign that Valve will port their games to PS3, especially Portal 2, and maybe some love for Team Fortress 2.

Thank You.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
PLEEEEEEEEEASE mean they are going to make portal 2 for ps3.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Dear God/Satan/Buddah/Allah/Ganesh/Flying Spaghetti Monster/etc

Please let this be a sign that Valve will port their games to PS3, especially Portal 2, and maybe some love for Team Fortress 2.

Thank You.
The 360 version of TF2 hasn't got any love, so I doubt they will update the PS3 version.

It's good Valve finally has some PS3 devs (from Naughty Dog nevertheless) so the PS3 can get at least some support now

EDIT: NVM it turns out these devs have been working for Valve since 2006. Back to the no-hope part

they just sitting on their ass twittering mostly

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
The 360 version of TF2 hasn't got any love, so I doubt they will update the PS3 version.

It's good Valve finally has some PS3 devs (from Naughty Dog nevertheless) so the PS3 can get at least some support now

EDIT: NVM it turns out these devs have been working for Valve since 2006. Back to the no-hope part

Games take a lot longer than 4 years, usually.

Adiuvo

Especially if it's in Valve time. Who knows? We may see Episode 3 on the PS3.

Though, it'd still be best on PC >_>

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
[HIGHLIGHT]The 360 version of TF2 hasn't got any love, so I doubt they will update the PS3 version.
[/HIGHLIGHT]

VALVe is working on an update, but seeing as it's going to cost end users (Microsoft's rule), they want it to be complete and as full as possible. You may see an update roll out after the engineer update.

Adiuvo

What happened to Valve's claim that they wouldn't be able to do it since the requirements for TF2 go past the RAM available now?

What happened to Valve's claim that they wouldn't be able to do it since the requirements for TF2 go past the RAM available now?

I doubt they'd just abandon the xbox audience. They've been working on it, but an ETA is always difficult to estimate, especially when it comes to VALVe.