• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

TiraRemy - Steam

TiraRemy

Hello,
Almost ten years ago, I hacked a lot of trophies in different games using SAM.
These are: TF2, Magicka, Darksiders, Darksiders 2, Half-Life 2, Garry's Mod, Killing Floor, PAYDAY 2 and Rogue Legacy.
Back then I wasn't a trophy hunter, and I hacked these achievements pretty much just because; was young and stupid, classic stuff.
I haven't played on Steam much since I switched to playing on consoles, but recently I thought about returning to PC and decided to cleanse my profile from all the cheated trash and start anew.
I reset all the hacked achievements and deleted all the affected games. So, if it's possible, I'd like to be reinstated on the leaderboards.
Also, rare Magicka trophies are still shown in my "Rarest Achievements" section, even tho I reset all of them and deleted the game. Please remove them if you can, even if you're not going to reinstate me on the lb.
Thanks!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You've been added back to the leaderboard now, ranking will update in 24 hours. The rarest achievements section seems to have updated since.