• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN Total game hours not updating (PSN)

highfatmilk

I have been playing Ghost of tsushima for a few months now, and now have the platinum (really great game, I do recommend it), but it seems like my hours on it aren’t updating. It seems to be stuck on early spring this year, and when I look on the PS app it seems the same, however my trophies are still updating. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Shockwaves

It's a known PSN issue that for some reason seems to be affecting PS4 games. It's been happening since early November. Do you have a PS5 and do those games update their playtime correctly?

Shockwaves

No, still not fixed yet. I would contact Playstation Support and complain to them. It's the only way to get Sony's attention (assuming they don't already know about it).

Alahattin50

No, still not fixed yet. I would contact Playstation Support and complain to them. It's the only way to get Sony's attention (assuming they don't already know about it).
I think it worked, congratulations, your feedback seems to have worked. I looked at my exophase account today and I can say the same thing about the PSN application, which received an update for 1 hour. I think Sony is trying to solve this problem or problems. Thank you.

Shockwaves

I just tried it and there was an increase of 15 hours, I think things are slowly starting to get better.
I just tried playing a PS4 game (Tales from the Borderlands) for a few minutes and then forced a manual sync on my profile. Good news, I can confirm it's now saying as last played today, which is correct. But my playtime still has not updated.

I'm leaving the gaming running for about half an hour, turning off my PS4, and then manual syncing again. Hopefully my hours will increase like yours. If not, then it looks like for some people, the time played is lost :(