• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Transformers: War for Cybertron

TeamOverload

Transformers: War for Cybertron Preview - Xbox 360 Preview - at IGN

Actually a decent looking Transformers game, who would have thought? Trailer was pretty intense, but a lot of games have good trailers, while the games themselves are lame. IGN seems confident it'll be good, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm a bit skeptical because of the other Transformers games, but with this taking a much different approach and without the constraints of a movie license, this could just end up being a smash hit.

Adiuvo

I'm happy to see it's not based on the movie, but what will it be based on? Pre-Earth Transformers has no set canon, so I suppose the game might make it's own.

Cybertron looks like a very explorable city if they make it free roam.

TeamOverload

I'm happy to see it's not based on the movie, but what will it be based on? Pre-Earth Transformers has no set canon, so I suppose the game might make it's own.

Cybertron looks like a very explorable city if they make it free roam.

They said it was going to be linear, and not open-worlded. They're really aiming for a "Gears of War" like experience.

I feel like I read this exact quote about a million times leading up to the past two games... And look what happened there.

The fact that it's not under the restrictive ties of being licensed with the movie, makes it a LOT more likely though. Kinda like how Arkham Asylum was.