• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Trash Panic

Joey

Buy it... It's mad hard, but it's only like $5. It's tetris, but with garbage.

I played it for like, 5 hours yesterday. Best $5 I've spent in a long, long time.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I just watched a gameplay vid. Do you just smash shit the whole time? I couldn't really get what the goal was.

Joey

I just watched a gameplay vid. Do you just smash shit the whole time? I couldn't really get what the goal was.

It's basically tetris. If three pieces of trash hit the floor, you lose. Each piece of trash has a certain weight, breaks apart based on what you smash it into.

They also bring fire into the mix, which burns wood, and other things if you can raise the temperature high enough. There's a button that lets you put the lid on the can, and that causes the temperature to rise, but the oxygen to fall, and if the oxygen runs out, the fire goes out.

It's basically just a new twist on a puzzle game. It's kinda janky, because when you burn stuff, there's stuff that doesn't burn, and a lot of the time, that stuff with stay suspended in the air. It's $5 though, and I find it mad addictive.