• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Tribal Wars - Our Tribe.

Cryox

Bro.

Adiuvo

0_o

Wow, why? Quit a lot and join 41 or 42 with me :p

I'm starting a tribe the minute I get there, and hope that we'll get far. We'll have few allies, and naps, and just steamroll weaker tribes before they get up and running. Playing Tribalhugs is what killed Guls and the tribes around it.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Anyone else still playing?

I'm probably switching worlds. There's really no way to play in 31 with every tribe hugging the hell out of each other. Even HELL! ( used to be OH!) has a bunch of allies.
My idiot of a tribe went to war with FATE right before I was going to leave to join F.Gen. Because of the war I would have been marked a refugee so I couldn't switch. Needless to say we got our asses handed to us. One of the worst tribes I have been in (one of the Guls).

I got completely nobled and I just quit W31. On the same weekend I also got nobled on W35 but that was my crap village anyway.

I main W25 only now (almost reached 100,000 points), but the future doesn't seem so bright even though we are dominating K92. Once I get nobled here I'm going to quit tribal wars for good

Adiuvo

Let me guess, Guls-B?

The leadership there was horrible. Tuna stepped in but wasn't able to fix the problems, due to members not caring. He eventually quit Guls altogether and joined HELL!, making me duke of Guls. I've tried to fix things, but the members just don't care. I'm going to disband soon, just need to wait for confirmation to join another tribe.

Too bad to hear about your experiences. That's precisely why I'm joining a new world right when it opens, so I actually have a chance.