• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Tribal Wars - Our Tribe.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Freshmilk reporting. :tup:

Serideth

Great! Invited you fine gentlemen to the tribe. :)

I'm just at the stage now where I'm raiding empty villages.

Serideth

Man I used to play this and got decent then I got nobled...

Owch, this is why we're making a proper tribe, if someone does get nobled then we can help them out.

In other news my stuff is getting somewhat decent now, up to 188 points and I have a small raiding army.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I don't really know what I'm doing in relation to resource-manafacturing buildings. At first I upgraded them one by one, trying to keep the same level differences as they started off with, but now I have far too much timber compared to anything else. Should I be trying to make them all an equal level? At the moment they are;

Timber Camp 10
Clay Pit 9
Iron Mine 7

Serideth

I don't really know what I'm doing in relation to resource-manafacturing buildings. At first I upgraded them one by one, trying to keep the same level differences as they started off with, but now I have far too much timber compared to anything else. Should I be trying to make them all an equal level? At the moment they are;

Timber Camp 10
Clay Pit 9
Iron Mine 7

Keep them like that for a while, right now you should be building spearmen (and one paladin) and start raiding barbarian villages near you.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Another thing I've done that I'm starting to regret a little is level up my warehouse like hell, because with college I don't know when I'm going to be able to get on. I was trying to make it so that it'd take over a day to fill it up, so that it wouldn't matter if I didn't get on for a night. Now it all just seems like wasted resources.

Also, I've now got the bability to recruit Swordsman, Paladins, Spearman and soon Axemen. What sort of infantry would I need to attack a 168-point barbarian village, and win without losses?

Adiuvo

Build up your wall a bit too. Level five seems like a good spot for a beginner from most of the guides I've read.

Adiuvo

This is working out pretty well. There's a guy next to me that never logs on and is perfect for farming. I easily make 1,000 of each resource off of him a day.

Serideth

Bah, there's a guy near me and I was scouting him to see if he was any good to farm, anyway it turns out he has more troops than I'm bothered to kill so I ignore him.

2 days later I'm out at a party and I come home to see he attacked me and got his ass kicked hahahaha. Anyway he now has one of his guildmates who is 3 times my points leading a crusade against me :(

What a fucking coward.

Adiuvo

Combat:
Morale: 100%

Attacker: Adiuvo
Village: Hoarfrost Village [241|754] K72
unit_spear.png
Spear fighters: 72. Lost: 0 ( 72 )
unit_sword.png
Swordsmen: 37. Lost: 0 ( 37 )
unit_axe.png
Axemen: 32. Lost: 0 ( 32 )

Total units Attacker: Lost 0/141 Unit(s). Rest: 141 Unit(s) .

Defender: dodokikikaka
Village: dodokikikakas village [240|751] K72
No Troops.

The Attacker has won the battle.

Attacker Losses: No Losses.
Defender Losses:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
841 (Total: 2,675 resources/ 2,675 of the Haul)
Total Losses: There are no losses.

Total Lost Units: 0/141 Unit(s)

Haul/Sacking:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
841 (Total: 2,675 resources)
Benefits Attacking:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
841 (Total: 2,675 resources)