• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Tribes 2 VOIP Team - Join or DIE!

DrLame

Ham Eater
Hey all! I'm getting together 5-10 people to rock some tribes 2 over voip together. Matches usually run 30-50 people 24 hrs a day, so soloing is far inferior to small team tactics.

Basically we'd do a little bit of practicing when we can, and get together to dominate the server. I usually try and flag cap since I can ski like a madman in light armor, so some of the first things we'd start with are distraction + mortar bombardment as a capper tries to get the flag. Other things would be organized base defense and repair, and team base infiltration to blow the crap out of enemy inventory stations, generators, and defenses. Another thing is pulling the flag out of defended bases together on maps where the flag is inside a structure (impossible to solo). If 5 or more could get on regularly we could also do some arena battles too (5 vs 5 no respawn matches).

It's a great game, there's been no other FPS I've played that's anything like it, so I'm sure once some people get in and learn the game and tactics they'll be begging for more =)