• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Twitter

BrakoV25

Never saw the point in using Twitter as a communication tool between friends. Facebook does that and does it much better.

What I do use Twitter for, is to get in touch with companies for whats going on or customer service related stuff.

D

Dragonsbait

I find my Facebook to be riddled with a ton of shared sites or pics and hardly any personal post. I like twitter because you can connect to so many more people. Heck I rewteeted celebrity deathmatch is coming back and I got a response from the director. I got all giddy. lol

supadryz

Just signed up to this site a few weeks ago, didn't even know it excited as I'm a heavy user X360A & TA. Feel free to follow my Twitter account or even Twitch, account name - supadryz My Twitter is only used for gaming mostly. So will suit all here : )

D

Dragonsbait

I made a Twitter account for gaming as well. Not active at the moment because I just moved and don't have a desk for my gaming machine. (using bf's comp right now.)

BigPete7978