• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Ubisoft Uplay support live (Beta)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 3.07.36 AM.png

Today we’re excited to announce that support for tracking activity on Ubisoft’s Uplay service is now live on the site! We’re labelling this as a beta for now, as there are some limitations that came up during development:

While we can retrieve your games played, and hours played for certain titles (Ubisoft only tracks playtime on a game by game basis it seems, most newer titles support it but many of the older ones don't offer this information), currently we are only able to retrieve the Classic Challenges for each game and not the actual achievements in the Uplay client.

There seems to be some overlap in the Classic Challenges and at first I wasn’t aware these were different from the achievements, in the case of Far Cry 5 for example. So unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about this unless Ubisoft allows viewing of others’ achievements, at the moment the API seems to prevent you from even viewing the list unless you own the game on your account, and they aren’t shown on the Club Ubisoft website either.

Please post in this thread if you experience any issues with the tracking. When linking, make sure use the ID associated with your main Uplay account, it seems Uplay IDs on the PSN/Xbox can have different usernames and for consistency we only use the main one for lookup purposes. Additionally, the leaderboards for Uplay have not gone live yet but will be added in the next few days.

Edit: Leaderboards are up! https://www.exophase.com/uplay/leaderboard/

Other known issues:

Last played dates aren't showing yet (games may appear in the wrong order) - this will be fixed later this week. Fixed now.

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

View attachment 9914
Today we’re excited to announce that support for tracking activity on Ubisoft’s Uplay service is now live on the site! We’re labelling this as a beta for now, as there are some limitations that came up during development:

While we can retrieve your games played, and hours played for certain titles (Ubisoft only tracks playtime on a game by game basis it seems, most newer titles support it but many of the older ones don't offer this information), currently we are only able to retrieve the Classic Challenges for each game and not the actual achievements in the Uplay client.

There seems to be some overlap in the Classic Challenges and at first I wasn’t aware these were different from the achievements, in the case of Far Cry 5 for example. So unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about this unless Ubisoft allows viewing of others’ achievements, at the moment the API seems to prevent you from even viewing the list unless you own the game on your account, and they aren’t shown on the Club Ubisoft website either.

Please post in this thread if you experience any issues with the tracking. When linking, make sure use the ID associated with your main Uplay account, it seems Uplay IDs on the PSN/Xbox can have different usernames and for consistency we only use the main one for lookup purposes. Additionally, the leaderboards for Uplay have not gone live yet but will be added in the next few days.

Other known issues:

Last played dates aren't showing yet (games may appear in the wrong order) - this will be fixed later this week.
I'm trying to get my account linked but its saying it is having issues...like maybe my profile is set to private...I log into ubisoft but I can't seem to figure out how to make my account public?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm trying to get my account linked but its saying it is having issues...like maybe my profile is set to private...I log into ubisoft but I can't seem to figure out how to make my account public?

What's your Uplay username? Don't think Uplay has any privacy settings for now.

DSD27

Damn Ubisoft.. I have talked about this on their forums, they should make achievements public and more important, as it is achievements almost pointless, they're only for yourself.
There is no Uplay on the gamecard yet? Not appering for me...

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Damn Ubisoft.. I have talked about this on their forums, they should make achievements public and more important, as it is achievements almost pointless, they're only for yourself.
There is no Uplay on the gamecard yet? Not appering for me...

It should be showing now. For anyone that else that has the issue, make sure Uplay isn't deselected from your platform options under My Gamercard.

DSD27

It should be showing now. For anyone that else that has the issue, make sure Uplay isn't deselected from your platform options under My Gamercard.
There wasn't a Uplay option under My Gamecard, that was the problem.. yeah it's fixed now :)

Gamer Steve

What's your Uplay username? Don't think Uplay has any privacy settings for now.
It was SC_Shadow-Blade..but then I had changed it to Cruz_Gaming months ago so it's that I strongly fly believe...I logged into ubisoft this morning and it was Cruz_Gaming.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It was SC_Shadow-Blade..but then I had changed it to Cruz_Gaming months ago so it's that I strongly fly believe...I logged into ubisoft this morning and it was Cruz_Gaming.
Ah ok, it's finding the profile actually, but it was because you haven't played any games on the PC through Uplay yet.

You should be able to add it now though, made some changes.

Gamer Steve

Ah ok, it's finding the profile actually, but it was because you haven't played any games on the PC through Uplay yet.

You should be able to add it now though, made some changes.
Thank u so it connected...but it shows 0 achievements and it says this account maybe private....what should I do

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thank u so it connected...but it shows 0 achievements and it says this account maybe private....what should I do
You'll need to play some games on Uplay PC. This doesn't track any of the PSN/Xbox titles on Uplay, for now anyway.

Though we do have access to that data I thought it would make things a bit messy since we already track PSN/Xbox, if you play a Ubisoft game on PSN or Xbox for example it would show up twice in your list then. It could be added as an option maybe.

Gamer Steve

You'll need to play some games on Uplay PC. This doesn't track any of the PSN/Xbox titles on Uplay, for now anyway.

Though we do have access to that data I thought it would make things a bit messy since we already track PSN/Xbox, if you play a Ubisoft game on PSN or Xbox for example it would show up twice in your list then. It could be added as an option maybe.
Ahhhhhh I see gotcha

WuJJ

This happens for uPlay games on Steam though. Only time is tracked twice, but not achievements since Steam doesn't have achievements for those games. I am still totally happy with the current implementation.

Thank you for continuing investing your precious time to support more platform! I am really glad I found exophase when raptr decided to go sideways.