• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Upcoming Games in XBOX 360..

brascothom

Hi Everyone..

God!....There are soo many games I am looking forward to on the xbox 360.Umm.....Halo 3,Assasin's creed,Mass Effect,Too Human,PGR4,Call of duty 4,Splinter cell 5,Blue dragon,the last remnant,LOST ODYSSEY,End war,NFS Prostreet,Burnout paradise,Bioshock(I didnt knw it was an 360 and windows exlusive!..yay!....woohoo!..)...banjo kazoiee 3(I wish there were more platformers coming out for the xbox 360.Like ratchet and clank)...ETC I donot know if I have that much money to buy most of these games....I have to start saving up.....Most are releasing this year....Any other ones i forget???

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Hi Everyone..

God!....There are soo many games I am looking forward to on the xbox 360.Umm.....Halo 3,Assasin's creed,Mass Effect,Too Human,PGR4,Call of duty 4,Splinter cell 5,Blue dragon,the last remnant,LOST ODYSSEY,End war,NFS Prostreet,Burnout paradise,Bioshock(I didnt knw it was an 360 and windows exlusive!..yay!....woohoo!..)...banjo kazoiee 3(I wish there were more platformers coming out for the xbox 360.Like ratchet and clank)...ETC I donot know if I have that much money to buy most of these games....I have to start saving up.....Most are releasing this year....Any other ones i forget???

Copypasta on my forums?
It's more likely that you think.

Link to copypasta

User banned for a week.