• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

UPT v5 [New release]

january39

eXo Staff
[Release] Ultra Pandoras Tool v5 (UPTv5)

PSP4noobz Team have released UPT v5 coded by Magnatek with Supporting Dev by DeathCradle

Latest Version UPT v5.0.2

Latest version of UPT incorporating DC3, DC4, DC5 & DC7, WiFi downloads, updated UL, a modified version of DC7 to load Cory1492's excellent app nandTool 0.4 fully personalized for PSP4Noobz, a new firmware install look with progress bar as well as other functions.
UPTv5 will not run under the 1.50 Kernel, the minimum it has been tested on 3.40 Kernel.

You will also need all of the following SCE Eboots on the root of your memory stick.
150.PBP
340.PBP
371.PBP
380.PBP
390.PBP
401.PBP

Download UPTv5.0.2 Here

Obtain Eboots required from Here

For official Support go Here

The battery and stick combination is capable of doing all the following:

1. Upgrade a slim to official firmware 3.71 or custom firmware 3.71-2 M33.
2. Upgrade a phat to official firmware 3.71 or custom firmware 3.71-2 M33 w/1.50-2 kernel patch.
3. Upgrade a slim to official firmware 3.80 or custom firmware 3.80-5 M33.
4. Upgrade a phat official firmware 3.80 or custom firmware 3.80-5 M33 w/1.50 kernel patch.
5. Upgrade a slim to official firmware 3.90 or custom firmware 3.90-3M33.
6. Upgrade a phat to official firmware 3.90 or custom firmware 3.90-3 M33 w/1.50 kernel patch.
7. Upgrade a slim to official firmware 4.01 or custom firmware 4.01-2 M33.
8. Upgrade a phat to official firmware 4.01 or custom firmware 4.01-2M33 w/1.50 kernel patch.
9. Start up a psp with Ultimate Loader with support for choosing which Pandora you require V3, V4, V5 or V7 (by holding down the required button).
10. Boot to the XMB with the Pandora battery inserted.
11. Recover a software bricked psp (phat or slim).
12. Download via PSP a variety of quality homebrew tools & applications
13. Download via PSP UPT
14. Compatible with DC8

Grab it while it's Hot :w00t::biggrin:

silver_surfer

[UPDATE] UPTv5
Written by MaGnaTeK
Friday, 12 September 2008 16:03
Hi all, a user found a bug in the installer, this bug was caused if you didn't have the seplugins folder on your memory stick as UPT disables plugins at install time.

Please use the Update feature inside UPT to download the new file.

Thanks and sorry we missing this one.
Last Updated ( Friday, 12 September 2008 16:04 )

J

jx233

difference

whats the difference between TimeMachine and UPT Loader?

january39

eXo Staff
The time machine will emulate FW's via the Memory stick, the UPT will call up the DC clients.

So on one stick you have all of the above in one package, plus a option to download Varoius apps inc the TM.

The TM-IPL is used to allow you to boot to the UPT menu and DC7.

Its a good package, check it out :)

J

jx233

ok, i get it. It uses TimeMachine iplloader to start UPT.

example :

L=/TM/UPT/ipl.bin

SELECT=DC7/ipl.bin

and so on/etc.

J

jx233

UPT

i am gonna try it.

it looks very good.

this is is probably better than UPMS.

and does this use DC7 VLF GUI+ Intrafont?

btw, tell Deathcradle I said hi.
(He might not remember me, but still tell Deathcradle that I said hi and that I'm from Maxconsole) :)

january39

eXo Staff
It is a stage further than UPMS, which is no longer under Dev.

The UL is done in ASCII, but the DC7 retains the VLF GUI.

Pop in to our site and say Hi to DC - He usually pops in for obvious reasons. But i will if you do not :)

J

jx233

DeathCradle

It is a stage further than UPMS, which is no longer under Dev.

The UL is done in ASCII, but the DC7 retains the VLF GUI.

Pop in to our site and say Hi to DC - He usually pops in for obvious reasons. But i will if you do not :)

Just say hi to DC for me. I'm kinda lazy.

But I might register at pspfornoobz. I am developing an app, and need some help. (Though Exophase is my favorite forum.)

and January39, hi from Maxconsole [Exophase is better than Maxconsole :w00t: ]

january39

eXo Staff
He he - i like it here as well. bit easier going here :)

J

jx233

ya. I agree. Exophase is better. But since I am developing an app, I should go to Lan.st

this is random but we need cory149 here and Jas0nuk to be at Exophase. (They are at Maxconsole and Lan.st right now.)

If a lot of developers came here, it would be nice. The n00bs and the devs together here would be nice.

but I think that will not happen, since most developers use Lan.st anyways.

january39

eXo Staff
Dev'ing and Modding though are 2 seperate things, Lan st is less about PSP and more about Dev. Not a place for a newbie.

eXophase has a nice vibe, i like it.

AS i understand exophase is the sister site to Lan St.:smile:

J

jx233

my app

Dev'ing and Modding though are 2 seperate things, Lan st is less about PSP and more about Dev. Not a place for a newbie.

eXophase has a nice vibe, i like it.

AS i understand exophase is the sister site to Lan St.:smile:

I am developing an app, but need help compiling it. So technically i could go to Lan.st

I mod more than develop, but i still I'm pretty much done with with my app.
I might release 2 versions of it.

My makefile compiler is a pain to use. But if I get my app compiled (hopefully!), can you be a tester?

january39

eXo Staff
[EDIT] UPTv5 has now been updated to UPTv5.0.1 and can be downloaded via the Utilities menu in UPTv5 and the Link is the first post.

january39

eXo Staff
[UPDATE] UPTv5.0.2

Update of UPTv5 fixed for CFW 5.00-M33, fixed a bug introduced in last update where UPT would be deleted after downloading other utilities.

use your UPT's built-in update feature

DOWNLOAD

Thanks for your efforts, covered in original post.

I have even updated the links. :wink: