• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Username change request

Mearehear

EDIT - Nevermind, it appears I have previously created an account with the name I wanted.

Last edited:

Adrian

Possible to change my username to Adrian? Looked up /Adrian and it came up blank, but I think it got sniped. If not, could I get it changed to Adrien?

EDIT: Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Possible to change my username to Adrian? Looked up /Adrian and it came up blank, but I think it got sniped. If not, could I get it changed to Adrien?

There was a user with that name already registered but account has been inactive for a long time and never used so I've given it to you.

M

MissRaccooncity

thanks but lastnight guys that @LiLyZ1988 i been use it longtime on twitter but now i chagne it on twitter i know i wont ask much after this u dont mind if u chagne it to LeLeWeskertine cus i chagne my usernames on other website please ♥

joni

Noticed too late this thread exists...

Could you delete my new account joni and give its name to this account? Thanks in advance and sorry about the extra effort.

dohburman

Hello, I also have a name change request. I would like to use the name AX_DOBERU. Thank you and I apologize for any trouble! Love using the site!