• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Username change request

Razzee

If not a bother to you, administrator, I'd like my name changed to Razzee.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Wyvern117

Hi, im a member since Jun 4th, and ive noticed (with the help of a friend, that my Usename got one more "1" than expected, My name is supposed to be Wyvern117 and not 1117
Can you edit it for me please ? :(
Will my login detail will change too ? or will i log Wyvern1117 again ? :S
Thanks for future reply :S

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi, im a member since Jun 4th, and ive noticed (with the help of a friend, that my Usename got one more "1" than expected, My name is supposed to be Wyvern117 and not 1117
Can you edit it for me please ? :(
Will my login detail will change too ? or will i log Wyvern1117 again ? :S
Thanks for future reply :S

Done. Yes use Wyvern117 as your username when logging in now.

Lloyd Knight

Hello,

I'm currently fine with my username for logging in and checked if display name for gamercard can be changed but there's no option so here I am requesting too to change my display name to Lloyd Knight instead of lloydknight please?

Just my display name, I'm perfectly fine with my username :)

Thank you!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello,

I'm currently fine with my username for logging in and checked if display name for gamercard can be changed but there's no option so here I am requesting too to change my display name to Lloyd Knight instead of lloydknight please?

Thank you!

Atm we do not really separate the display name from the username. However, it would be good to implement that. I'll add it in the next few days and make it user editable.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello,

Thank you!

On the main account page, you can edit the display name now. It doesn't yet impact what's shown on the forum (working on that), but shows on your profile page/gamercard.

DynactiveGaming

Hi.Could you change my username
From old Username: PureStarLeague7
To new Username: DynactiveGaming please.
Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor