• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Valve Discounts Left 4 Dead And Left 4 Dead 2 On Steam, 66 Percent Off

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
l4dsale.jpg

Valve's "The Sacrifice" DLC pack for Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 has arrived. In lieu of that, the company has temporarily slashed the price of both titles on Steam at 66 percent off.

Factoring in the discount, this sale puts Left 4 Dead and its sequel at $6.79 each[...]

Continue reading: Valve Discounts Left 4 Dead And Left 4 Dead 2 On Steam, 66 Percent Off...

Bran

Yell
Well shit, I guess I'll buy L4D2 at that price.

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

fuck it, getting both was only 3 dollars more.

Bran

Yell
I'd be up for it now that I own it. I just work seconds so I'm not sure I'd ever be around when other people are.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
tempted to get L4D at that price but I'd never play it since I have L4D2 :S

EDIT:
Same here. Since upgrading to Windows 7 my comp just can't handle it anymore though, fuckin sickened.

that's strange, Windows 7 runs better for me than XP or Vista. :S Ah well

EvilSeph

Administrator
We should organise a game of The Sacrifice now that it is out. I haven't looked at it yet, is it any good?

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Ugh, man I still don't have the cash for these even at this cheap price.

EDIT: oh wait, i've got 9 bucks. Which means I have some money.

Which would you guys recommend ? The first or the Second? I played the demo of the first one before it came out and had a blast. Is it still worth playing?

EvilSeph

Administrator
I'd just get both, it's worth it even not on sale. Especially when we get together as a community and play.