• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Verifying PSN

Monochopsis

I’ve typed in the required code exo-XXXXXX but it requires me to have it in bold format and I can’t do that in my bio on either my phone or laptop. When I scan for code it tells me “Verification Code cannot be found in About Me” but I’ve closed and reloaded my PSN page repeatedly and it loads up every time, I just can’t get it bold. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

You shouldn't have any issues verifying, I checked and the code is indeed showing in the About Me field. Doesn't matter whether it's bold or not.

However there might be some kind of delay before PSN actually updates the About Me, so try now since I've checked and everything looks fine.

You shouldn't have any issues verifying, I checked and the code is indeed showing in the About Me field. Doesn't matter whether it's bold or not.

However there might be some kind of delay before PSN actually updates the About Me, so try now since I've checked and everything looks fine.
I logged into it and it loaded my info! Thank you :)

Back