• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 vidzone

Seth

MD Party Room
VidZone Coming Soon to Playstation3

VidZone is an online music video service, operated by London-based company VidZone Digital Media. The online service allows for free streaming of music videos from the VidZone.tv website, in addition to music distribution through a number of mobile networks worldwide. The VidZone catalogue encompasses over 1.5 million tracks, 25,000 music videos and 15,000 realtones,[1] including full access to catalogues from Sony BMG[2] and EMI.[3]
In 2009, VidZone

Adiuvo

It does look pretty nice. I can see it being used often if it beats out Youtube in quality.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
looks well designed but i dont think it would beat youtube. this would be the main source for music videos (thats all i see here) but i don't think many people would (if they could) upload videos to it. but it seems like a great idea.

Dan

Contributor
It's out now, just setting it up. I'm getting:

Fatal Error
VidZone is currently experiencing high levels of demand. Please wait a few moments then re-start the application to try again.

:(

FranzH

For the Helghast!
Got it a few minutes ago and been messing around with it since then. So far I love it ^^

I've only watched a few videos but nothing wrong with the service as far as i can see, videos are good, streams nicely, all good IMO. :)

[Re read thread and took this part out xD]

:tup: from me.

Edit: I got a few errors at first too. I went and deleted the Vidzone 'Game Data' file and restarted the app, then let it do it's thing.

Ragnarok

Looks Nice.Ill try it.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
i think its good. its got enough music that i like to keep me interested (just need to remember that its there xD)

but the only thing that i got beef with is that the sound levels are different from one song to the next. would of been nice if there was a on-screen volume control like when your playing music normally on the ps3

but other than that its worth a double thumbs up