• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Want a console modded? Look here.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
M4M Console Modders

Post here with the information below and get added to the list. Should you wish to contact a person about getting your console modded, PM their username.

Username, Consoles and Prices, Location

El Xando, 360-

Adiuvo

I'm only comfortable doing a PSP right now.

$5 plus whatever shipping is. I live near Fairfield, CA.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
orlando fl.
psp
ps2
x360
(i dont like wii but i can mod it =p selling mine though)

will Do it for random broken electronics turned off cell phones wires cables lights moters etc.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I've included Wii for me since I remember you can softmod them now, and have made everything

eldiablov

Contributor
London - UK

PSP - 5 pound
360 - 20 pound (negotiable)
Wii - 10 pound

Not including postage and packing.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Sorry explosions, my bad :p Don't know all the US states and misread.

Maryland - EST

Wii
PSP
PS2
Xbox

15 dollars.

Wii
PSP
Xbox

Near Fayetteville, NC.

10 dollars.

I need to know if you two meant original Xbox or Xbox 360.

Can people be specific? Because most people just called 360s Xboxs... For original Xbox say Xbox 1 please :D

explosions

Sorry explosions, my bad :p Don't know all the US states and misread.

I need to know if you two meant original Xbox or Xbox 360.

Can people be specific? Because most people just called 360s Xboxs... For original Xbox say Xbox 1 please :D

we said both.... so yeah. i meant the original.

Noriyuke

orlando fl.
psp
ps2
x360
(i dont like wii but i can mod it =p selling mine though)

will Do it for random broken electronics turned off cell phones wires cables lights moters etc.

Are you located directly in orlando or kinda closer to me, Cocoa, Melbourne Area?

Seth

MD Party Room
Man I thought most of the members here can hack there own console...

Anyway I have done 360,psp,ds,wii...O and I can hack my pc to play "Free games."

Seth

MD Party Room

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
PSP, Wii, Xbox (1) $10
and if for some reason you need your Ipod Touch or Iphone i'll do that for free, just pay shipping both ways.

Nova Scotia, Canada.

I'm also looking for a Canadian that flashes Xbox 360 drives. I do not feel like waitinf 2 months for customs. Thanks.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
You guys wouldn't do it for free?!

mines pretty much free im just askin for crap they prolly dont use anymore like wires motors turned off cell phones and broken electronics.

P.S
i forgot to mention when they send it they should also put i send/return sticker on it so it makes it more convenient.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Man I thought most of the members here can hack there own console...

I realise this is true but I made this in hope of increasing our sites popularity... I was hoping it could get stickied and maybe advertised on the frontpage.