• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Want a console modded? Look here.

_Syn

PST - Vancouver, BC

I'm only comfortable doing PSPs now because it's soft modding, but when it comes to hardmodding a PS2 or something, that's not my area.
My school had lots of PSP owners, and I made tons of money off of it this year.

$10.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Bump.
This needs attention... Remember the old PSP modding list from QJ/Maxconsole? Surely we can get something like that going for all consoles.
Also, I now both mod 360s and buy broken (3 red lights or 1 red light) 360s.

Sullivan

I tried to do this at school, made about 100$, but people never really wanted me to do it to there PSP's, some were worried that it would mess up, for some it was too complicated.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I tried to do this at school, made about 100$, but people never really wanted me to do it to there PSP's, some were worried that it would mess up, for some it was too complicated.

lmao
"I flash the firmware"
:p

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I mod PSP, Xbox 360 (all drives), Wii, iPhone/iTouch
Modchip or Softmod any (but obviously softmod is cheaper)

Give a fair price and I'll do it
Toronto or Guelph/Fergus, Canada

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Added.
We really need to get this some publicity... Any ideas anyone?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Added both.
This needs sticky-ing!

Robby

Los Doyers!
I live in Southern California and I mod Xbox360s(No LiteOn) and iPod Touch/iPhone.
$15

Cryox

Bro.
PST - Vancouver, BC

I'm only comfortable doing PSPs now because it's soft modding, but when it comes to hardmodding a PS2 or something, that's not my area.
My school had lots of PSP owners, and I made tons of money off of it this year.

$10.

Same here. PSP==to easy to hack lol