• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Want/sell

bwalker

Well want

8800gtx

Sell

x1900xt 512mb pci-e
( Around $200)
x1900 512mb Crossfire Edition pci-e

Sapphire X800gto 256mb ($80)

2 Patriot Signature 1gb (2x512) Dual channel kit ddr400 ram 2.5-3-3-7 ($50)

Amd Athlon 3200+ with brand new hsf (great overclocker can do 2.6 easy) Socket 939 ($40)

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
How much do you want for the stuff? Prices can fluxuate, because they're so high priced. Do you expect to get what you paid for the stuff back? I'm just wantin' to know. I might want the RAM, DDR 400 is PC2-3200, correct? What pin is the RAM? Also, what kinda slot do those vid cards take, I assume PCI-E?

bwalker

yeah cards are pci-express we can talk price for those but the ram would be cheap 50 bucks prob for the 1 gig kit. There still 70 something on new egg. And i know im not getting what i paid for them but i can still get a good amount for the cards. Ram is ddr 400 pc 3200

Cheezeball99

Okay, that's cool, but what PIN is the ram, 184 or 240?

Cheezeball99

Okay, my mistake, cuz I need ddr2 240. I can get a gig kit on newegg for 40, which I think I'll make my own have/want list to finance such.:biggrin:
Also, I can't use those cards, I have a somewhat crap PC, it only HAS PCI, which was incredible to me that a computer that was produced at the end of 2005 would ONLY have PCI, no AGP or PCI-E or anything, although on the MoBo you can see where the AGP slot would've went, and there's even a slot for it in my case.:mad1:

bwalker

what mother board do you have i cant imgaine it doesnt have agp or pci-e that is just unreal lol if you dont know motherboard what kind of computer.

Cheezeball99

I know, it's ridiculous. It's an HP Pavillion a1220n, with an ASUSTeK Goldfish3 rev B1 MoBo.

bwalker

by the way incase anyone happens to be interested in the cards if you bought them together i would make a good deal on them.