• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Waterhazmat - Steam

Waterhazmat

My Steam profile was very recently marked not ranked, I think Ive used SAM a couple years ago and I thing that may be the reason for account not being ranked, I will gladly relock any achievements that were obtained illegitimately. I have fallen in love with achievement hunting and I really want my actual progress to be tracked and on the leaderboard.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Any ideas which games you used on SAM on? You were flagged for "A Mining Game" here:
https://www.exophase.com/game/a-mining-game-steam/achievements/#2039294

As far as I know the achievement wasn't possible to get through normal means until around July or so, yet you have it unlocked in February.

You're also not ranked on SH: https://steamhunters.com/id/waterhazmat/games

It may be quicker to get your profile reviewed on SH, and if they clear you, I will remove the ban here (since we follow the same ruleset).

Last edited:

Waterhazmat

After looking through my games I believe there are 21 total games that I used SAM on, although there may be more these are the ones I'm almost positive I used them on. I am also working on an appeal from SteamHunters but decided to list the games here as exophase is my main tracker.

-Artist Idle
-Guild Quest
-I can't believe it's not gambling
-idle bouncer
-idle heist
-insanity clicker
-lovers' smiles
-make it rain: love of money
-microtransaction simulator
-a mining game
-office space: idle profits
-the one who pulls out the sword will be crowned king
-open world game
-pickcrafter
-pincremental
-racecar.io
-scream collector
-slash it
-squirbs
-time clickers
-trailer park boys: greasy money

I am willing to remove all achievements for these offending games and any others deemed not legitimate.