• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Welcome back package is active

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Finally was able to redeem the 2 PS3 games; downloads are queued up.

eldiablov

Contributor
Just spotted that myself. Account Mgmt. -> Transaction Mgmt. -> Service List -> SCEA Promotion

It's there, but giving repeated 800 errors when trying to connect to the store. I'll wait it out.

Going to get LBP and Dead Nation.

Thanks a lot for this. I lost my shit when it all disappeared, I thought I missed out.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
I'm personally getting inFamous and Dead Nation.
me too. in currently @ 84% on dead nation and i havent started infamous (paused). ive been trying all day to get through and i finally did about an hour ago.

Dan

Contributor
This is getting ridiculous. I tried getting Dead Nation and this came up

PS Store said:
This content is included in [
You must first purchase ]

That's from going through services in account management, it isn't on the normal store at all.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Just keep at it. It took me a bunch of tries, buy I managed to download four PS3 games and one PSP game yesterday.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Damn you know, this makes me wish I remembered my JP account info.
But it's on my Busted PS3 with YLOD.

Also, I can't download the free rental movies because i have movie store content active on another PS3 and Until I deactivate it i'm screwed?

FFFFFFFFFFFFUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
HOW CAN I DEACTIVATE IT WHEN MY OTHER PS3 IS BUSTED SONY?!

TeamOverload

You'll have to call Sony.

PSN Store still isn't up in Japan, which sucks cause I want Loco Roco :p

Also, those of you who had to wait to change your password via email, you should now be able to. Let me through finally so I could change my EU account, and I picked up Ratchet and Clank now :D

january39

eXo Staff
I forgot about the free movie rentals, is that for the EU as well?

I d/l streets of rage 2 as well and completed it in 30 mins, but bagged a few easy trophies - worth a look if you like some retro gaming

TeamOverload

I forgot about the free movie rentals, is that for the EU as well?

I d/l streets of rage 2 as well and completed it in 30 mins, but bagged a few easy trophies - worth a look if you like some retro gaming

I believe they said they are for EU as well. Not sure if they're the same movies or not, but I know we had 3 choices here..and they were nothing even worth renting. Final Fantasy: Spirits Within, and 2 other old Sony pictures films.

EU Titles are:
Final Fantasy Spirits Within
Resident Evil Degeneration
House of the Dead 2

US gets:
Ghostbusters
Bad Boys

LocutusEstBorg

Dead Nation is a gem. Anyone want to co-op at some point in the future?
I told you to buy it ages ago.

For PS3 I got:
(Europe)
inFamous
Ratchet & Clank
(USA)
Wipeout HD Fury
Superstardust HD
(Asia)
Trash Panic
Hustle Kings

I'd recommend you get only the PSN exclusives since you can borrow/rent the others.

Superstardust HD is extremely addictive & fun and has very good sharp graphics.
Hustle Kings has Move support and is an extremely good pool game with pre-rendered quality graphics.
Trash Panic is fun as well. It's Tetris, but you SMASH objects into the bottom and break them to maximize space and if they're flammable they blow up and burn everything in the can. It's so ridiculous with typical Japanese humor and animations. You HAVE to read the 21 page manual to understand how to play.

january39

eXo Staff
I believe they said they are for EU as well. Not sure if they're the same movies or not, but I know we had 3 choices here..and they were nothing even worth renting. Final Fantasy: Spirits Within, and 2 other old Sony pictures films.

EU Titles are:
Resident Evil Degeneration
House of the Dead 2

US gets:
Ghostbusters
Bad Boys

Resi evil might be worth a look but the others i have seen already, in fact i have the FF on DVD.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
Dead Nation is a gem. Anyone want to co-op at some point in the future?
im in, sometime xD i was going to send you an invite last night but i only had like 20 minutes to play before i had to pick my wife up from work. i should have some time in the evenings this week, and if not i should have time over the weekend.