• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Wet

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Anyone played this yet? I've got a copy burning right now so I'll give you guys my thoughts on this later. Looks to be pretty fun, but not anything mind blowing. Does have some pretty sweet artsy effects to it though, really stylized and fun looking.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4P-Oit_D0E"]YouTube - Wet Gameplay Montage[/yt]

Adiuvo

I enjoyed the demo, but it's not exactly the prettiest game and that draws away from the 'coolness' factor you're supposed to feel when playing it. I'd rent it, but wouldn't buy it.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I was two minutes into the tutorial stage and it kind of froze on me so I'm installing it to the hard drive right now.

The way it's presented to me is actually really cool. You can turn the filter off if you want though. In the introductory scene I feel like I'm watching something Tarantino directed. Really cool atmosphere.

Adiuvo

Hm, turning off the filter sounds nice. I really wasn't a fan of it, and the feature wasn't present in the demo. Guess I'll take a look.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I'm at about the sixth chapter right now playing through on Hard and the game can be quite challenging at times, but a little strategy pays off. Some sections are just mind numbing though, like the part that resulted in me just shutting off my 360 last night is you're falling through the air and you have to dodge debris and shoot other enemies that are falling. It's so stupid, and the way they have the camera positioned gives you very little sense of direction and virtually no depth perception.

So for the most part it's an enjoyable, if not ground breaking game. Definitely worth a rent IMO. It's not overly long so with some patience and a couple nights you could have it beat.