• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What are the best RPG games in Xbox 360?

winstonsam

I have a hard time finding for the best RPG games in Xbox 360 as i did not want to waste my money on games that are not very enticing.As far as i have researched, the reviews from other websites are that Elder scrolls IV : Oblivion was the best. I thought of Fable 2 was also the best game. So what is your choice?

Adydsauza

Elder Scrolls IV. Oblivion is an incredible game. If you are looking to truly immerse yourself in something. I would highly recommend either Oblivion or Fallout 3, depending on whether you want to be more old age or modern.
Go with Fallout 3, its incredible. Easily one of the most fun games of the last five years.

alvinbell21

By far the best ones are Fallout 3 and Oblivion, they offer hundreds of hours of open world gameplay and loads of quests. Dragon Age Origins is also pretty good but not great, and Final Fantasy XIII isn't half bad too but that's a whole different type of game.

Kraizer

By far the best ones are Fallout 3 and Oblivion, they offer hundreds of hours of open world gameplay and loads of quests. Dragon Age Origins is also pretty good but not great, and Final Fantasy XIII isn't half bad too but that's a whole different type of game.

Agree with you, fallout3 and Oblivion are the best but have anothers good RPGs like Lost Odyssey, Undiscovery etc...
now Final Fantasy please a long time is a suck game. For me FF7 are be the Best FF developed.

VanCityScT

A couple friends told me that Star Ocean was pretty good, although its a series you already have to be into I suppose. And I agree that Final Fantasy definitely wasnt the best in the series (its the first one I've never actually finished), but it is something new.