• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What are the creatures in this image?

LocutusEstBorg

Anyone know where this is from? They seem so familiar from my childhood, but I can't quite place them. Retarded black things jumping up and down...

blackcreaturesir4.gif

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It almost looks like some from that old Laurel and Hardy movie 'March of the Wooden Soldiers,' but I know it's not from that movie.

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
look familiar to me but cant make it out, it was shown on cartoon network right?

Adiuvo

I recall something similar from Courage the Cowardly Dog, but I don't think its the same.

Are you sure? It looks like it might be something from that shadow episode, when there's a ghost displaying things on the wall.

I do remember seeing that before though, like the others.

EvilSeph

Administrator
I hate you.

Don't you just hate it when you come across something that you recognise and is on the tip of your tongue but you just can't place it? I do. And it bothers me until I figure it out...grr. :mad:

Kyle0wnsyou

Lavate las manooos!!
I got it!

It's the underground creatures you encounter in Super Mario Brothers 2

and if that's not it, that's what they remind me of.

picture1229be.png

Noriyuke

Reminds me of something out of SSX: On Tour. With the jumping drawings.

Same here, that was the first thing that came to my mind, like some loading screens have something very similar or at least familiar to those things.

Apart from that, im in everyone else's boat i cant place my finger on it.

Cryox

Bro.
aren't those from that book where the kid dreams he's in some world with monsters..... its a kids book...

but yeah, those look familiar somehow