• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Games are you not EVEN PLAYING that you own??

Seth

MD Party Room
Ok this thread for all those games that you bought but never got around to playing...

Folklore
The Darkness
Fallout 3
Condemned 2
The world ends you with you.
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

eldiablov

Contributor
F.E.A.R - Picked it up for barely any money and just never got around to playing it.

By the way, log out and play Fallout 3 right now. You won't regret it.

Seth

MD Party Room
F.E.A.R - Picked it up for barely any money and just never got around to playing it.

I waiting till I have tons a free time to play it, and right now I dont have much free time,cus I know once I start playing it I know I sync a 100+ hours into it.

Dan

Contributor
Far Cry 2 - My mates said it was an absolutely brilliant game, i booted it up and thought the storyline was terribly boring.

Riorio99

I've neglected to play Oblivion and No More Heroes for more than a few hours. I don't know why, I love both of them, they're just very time consuming, and I don't really have time that can be consumed.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Eternal Sonata (Never even unwrapped)
Far Cry 2
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Alone in the Dark

I tried, but couldn't get into the last three for the life of me.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Far Cry 2 would've been better if there was a stealth aspect to it. I bought all silenced weapons (even a dart rifle) and no matter how far away I shoot they always seem to know where I am. I wouldn't call Far Cry 2 a bad game, it's good but just requires patience.

I've played all the games that I own (must always get my money's worth ;) ). Although Burnout Paradise didn't last me more than a week and I don't know why :/ I think having to go hunt down the missions was a pain

EDIT: Should note that I played Far Cry 2 in increments, could never sit down and play more than 20 minutes of it at a time - just complete a few missions and then save and exit (got it on the PC)

Moose

Meta Moose
I don't know why but I always get a headache when playing it. Doesn't happen with any other games. =/

Slasher

Suck It
Oblivion (Had this for about a year before getting Fallout 3, but never really played it. Loved Fallout 3 though)
Socom Confrontation (Just haven't really played it since buying it)
Warhawk (I haven't played this in at least a year or more now)
MGS4 Online (Beat the SP and thought it was great, but haven't gotten around to playing it again)
Saints Row 2 (Played it a bit when I first got it, but haven't played it since)

ilyace

FarCry 2 and the Half Life 2 Series (I know I should play this one but I haven't found the time yet).

Adiuvo

Armored Core 4. I got stuck on some mission where you have to destroy missiles flying at you, then never turned it back on again.

Moose

Meta Moose
Armored Core 4. I got stuck on some mission where you have to destroy missiles flying at you, then never turned it back on again.

I hate missions like that... ones with a crappy objective that shouldn't really even be a mission in any game.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Condemned 2
Amped 3
God of War 2
Enchanted Arms
Kingdom hearts 2 (my disc has been played and beaten dozens of times, but i haven't ever played it once)
devil may cry 4

Adiuvo

I hate missions like that... ones with a crappy objective that shouldn't really even be a mission in any game.

Which is mainly the reason I stopped playing. The missions were amazingly bad. The gameplay was fun, but the whole time I was always wondering why I had to do what I was doing.

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
Resistance 2, fallout 3 (half way there), ratchet and clank, Eternal Sonata (unopened).

Right now for me its SF4, i dont have the time anymore. :(

Edit: And add prince of persia to the list.

Colm

Resistance, FarCry2, CoD4.
Far Cry 2 has a LOT of problems.

I love that game. It's amazing. It's fun to play too.
But I'm only 8% in. And it's FRUSTRATING AS HELL. You're attacked way too often, missions can be insanely easy or insanely hard, there's too many patrols, and did I mention how often you get attacked?
I mean, I could play other fun games without having to suffer rage. Like TF2. Well, when x3sphere isn't on the server.

Cryox

Bro.

Preach it brother. lol

Mine are:
X-men 3 or w/e. Finally talked the guy at Fry's to take it back.
that is really it. I don't usually buy games unless i know they are amazing and i will be playing it with all my friends.