• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Games are you not EVEN PLAYING that you own??

Colm

Metal Gear Online.
Glitches. Lag. Glitches. Lag... DAMNIT I HATE THAT GAME.
If you can last it past the lag\glitches, it's awesome. I can't.

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
I'm going to feel so bad about doing this:

Chrono Trigger (DS)
Dark Chronicle (PS2) - Played it before, just not my copy
Devil Kings (PS2)
Mercury Meltdown Remix (PS2) - Played the PSP version
Sonic Gems Collection (PS2)
Jade Empire (XBOX) - Played it before, just not my copy
Ninja Gaiden (XBOX) - Played it before, just not my copy
Fable (XBOX) - Ok, I've played this before, just not my copy
Oddworld - Abe's Odyssey (PS1) - Played it before, just not my copy
Super Smash Bros Melee (GCN)
Viva Pinata (360)
Gears of War 2 (360)

Ok, most of these are gifts that I want to play, but as you can see, they're all games which take up a fair amount of time. My Uni course doesn't really give me that, and I can't stand it when I play a meaty console game for only 15-20 minutes at a time.

Once this course is over, I'm so totally going through these games ;)

As for Gears of War 2, I only haven't touched that because I'm currently playing through GoW 1 :p

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Metal Gear Online.
Glitches. Lag. Glitches. Lag... DAMNIT I HATE THAT GAME.
If you can last it past the lag\glitches, it's awesome. I can't.

I don't hate it, i've learned to cope with it unfortunately . I do tend to get a little upset sometimes though.
lag issues mainly kill the game, though i do find good games throughout an average day of playing.

All people care about is their level, especially anyone higher than 13 and quiters cause most of my irritation with the game.

I'm a level 14, but currently am 12 and have stopped caring because i find them mostly irrelevant in measuring skill of players.
Add me as a friend on psn :Vaugh or add my character on MGO: Mr.Bonkers

As for games i need to play i've got about 50+ sitting around that I need to get around to. LoL i'm making progress though with Code veronica X. Man i love that game :p

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
There's quite a few games I own, but haven't played (or played very little), but the most common ones are:
Socom Confrontation (Picked it up for the headset, haven't even opened the package)
Eye of Judgment (Picked it up for the eye, played a match online, got owned and never played the game again)
MGS4 (Still waiting for trophies)