• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP what homebrew do you run?

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
hey ya boys/girls/those of the in between! :p post here. i want to know, what homebrew do you have on your PSP? and whats your favorite one?
:cool:

pcstalljr

awesome, ever play with the powder toy for psp?

Adiuvo

Yeah. That's one of my favorites as well. It's a shame that homebrew of that quality doesn't really come out anymore.

pcstalljr

true true. :p thats how im passing time for waiting for the new HEN lol. powder toy for PC. hmm.....we should have a contest or somthing. just for fun. see who could create the best level

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
psptube
irshell
niggathon shooter
blackspeed

and some others i dont remember right now.

and i use alot of other homebrew that was never put online made by people living near me in carver shores (who knew there was smart people there i though they were all as dumb as me)

Leecher

-DaedalusX64 (N64 Emulator)
-PSPTube (YouTube for PSP)
-Hellcat's Recovery Flasher (Recover/Backup/Upgrade)
-Kitten Cannon (So much fun)
-BoomBastic (More fun than Bomberman)

pcstalljr

-DaedalusX64 (N64 Emulator)
-PSPTube (YouTube for PSP)
-Hellcat's Recovery Flasher (Recover/Backup/Upgrade)
-Kitten Cannon (So much fun)
-BoomBastic (More fun than Bomberman)

dude nice name/pic combo :p

romantic24

I'm noob

I'm noob in the aspect of using PSP, can anyone tell me what is the best and funniest homebrew that will make me happy???, I have PSP 3000, and I'm one of those people who are waiting for the up coming HEN release.. Hehehe... Tnx guys, nice to meet you all... Sorry for my english.. :p

Ferris

KETM
Pang [if you can get it to run - i couldnt, i even went back to 3.03oe-c to try =( ]
Kosmodrones?
pspirc (also usable for im.bitlbee.org as a way to access IM)
powder is fine : P
You have an error in your spoiler. : ) Join us in irc!

pcstalljr

I'm noob in the aspect of using PSP, can anyone tell me what is the best and funniest homebrew that will make me happy???, I have PSP 3000, and I'm one of those people who are waiting for the up coming HEN release.. Hehehe... Tnx guys, nice to meet you all... Sorry for my english.. :p

hey ya bud! im waiting for the HEN too :) well lets see there seem to be some cool homebrew a majority of us like. (yup i know there all links from this site. im the kind of guy that likes to submit stuff from the current site. be

powder toy is a fun one. its cool if your a geek like me :p

IR Shell is another good one. but the down side is. im not sure if we can use it with the HEN because i think it relies on some M33 modules.

PSPTube is great from what i hear (havnt been able to try it since its beta stages)

and the people here will tell you some of there favorites :)
P.S. dont worry about your English. its pretty good from what i see. (i know some Americans that can barely spell or speak it correctly haha)

and yes i know there all links from this site. im the kind of guy that likes to submit stuff from the current site. because you know whos posting. you can trust them. and plus. it just proves this place is a "one stop shop" :D

-----added-----
KETM
Pang [if you can get it to run - i couldnt, i even went back to 3.03oe-c to try =( ]
Kosmodrones?
pspirc (also usable for im.bitlbee.org as a way to access IM)
powder is fine : P
You have an error in your spoiler. : ) Join us in irc!

:) nice. i just got mirc running. :) ill be on soon :p

Riorio99

Nice, long list here:
PicoDrive
Tyrian
AntiTetris
Netfront High Memory Browser Mod
SNES 9X TYL
CSPSP
PSPicross
AdHoc File Transfer
PSP Billiards