• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

What is the number on the far right of the profile? (Picture)

UNSCleric

I'm talking about the "30".

Is that Challenges for Xbox Live that I've gotten or something?

Attachments

• 150,000Card.PNG
    150,000Card.PNG
    231.1 KB · Views: 7

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

UNSCleric

Oh ok, thank you. I still don't understand the point of Challenges, especially with the seemingly limitless amount of Achievements games can have these days. Challenges are just Gamerscore-less Achievements IMO.

Also, how do you show your number of hours played on your Gamercard under your name? Mine just says my last game played and I don't see an option to change that.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That's not a user selectable option at the moment, but good you brought it up - I think showing hours played is something more people would want to see, plus the card already shows your last played game as the background. I'll make that the default view later today.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Correct. I don't think Microsoft tracked gameplay hours on Xbox 360, so we would have no way of getting that data.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Oh that's my Steam card :p Haven't gotten an Xbox One yet actually.