• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Music Video Are You Watching?

WISiGAMI

if you thought that one was weird...well...
This song takes me back to the days when I was a huge Naruto fan :'D
Yeah, this one is weird...but if you followed Dragon Ball Super, you'll get it, maybe enjoy it even lol.
Not a fan of DB, but I watched DBZ and of course I know kamehameha and I think I heard "saiyan" in the lyric or am I misheard it?
I like cheerful music videos like this, they even added the BTS in it. I enjoyed that "Baggy Trousers" MV as well, fun song!~

chase710

Not a fan of DB, but I watched DBZ and of course I know kamehameha and I think I heard "saiyan" in the lyric or am I misheard it?
I like cheerful music videos like this, they even added the BTS in it. I enjoyed that "Baggy Trousers" MV as well, fun song!~

Lol you heard it right, it was the end credits song to DB Super, season 2 maybe? I forget :D

SO, I thank Doctor Who for introducing me to this catchy gem...

WISiGAMI

Nice one. Let's keep the fun going, in the way back machine shall we? Same song, mostly, but live, I guess. Of course, this has been stuck in my head the last few days lol.
I like this live version more than the previous one.

A weird and quiet funny song from 2007 or smth

Last edited:

cater89

I'm watching star wars. My favorite movie is Star Wars The Force Awakens. It was the greatest part of star wars for me because of Harrison Ford. I liked his acting and character very much. Moreover, I was amazed by the neopixel dueling lightsaber used by the characters. This is what makes this movie more exciting and phenomenal.