• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Web Browser Do You Use?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Which web browser do you mainly use? I used to use Firefox but since Google Chrome came out I have been using that, although apparently despite having claimed they fixed their EULA Google are still taking my information... Can anyone shed some light on that?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
_Seven said:
I'm using Firefox 2.0. I haven't really found a good reason to switch from it yet.
Really? Not even Firefox 3 now that is has come out of beta? When I went from Firefox 2 to Firefox 3 I found it so much nicer and faster.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Firefox 3.0

Mozilla user since 1998.

_Seven

El Xando said:
Really? Not even Firefox 3 now that is has come out of beta? When I went from Firefox 2 to Firefox 3 I found it so much nicer and faster.
Well, I heard alot of good things about Firefox 3, but I'm so content with my current setup of 2. I'll probably install 3 on Vista.

Joey

I tired Chrome for about a week and a half, and it has a ton of potential, but it lacks some simple features that just made have to go back to FF.

I'm on the latest FF by the way. What ever the version number is now.

homaki

Firefox user.. I tried Opera for a while and didn't like it. The community is vast and there's so many plugins and themes that add so many new and useful features.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Firefox 3.0 as well.

Brad

Yoshimi
Been on firefox for a few years now. Love it

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
FF3 w/ all the right addons to make it 100000000000x more useful than anything else out there.