• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What's in your bag

Seth

MD Party Room
  • So I been reading The Verge What's in your bag segments for a little while now and thought it be fun to make a post here.

What's in your bag? is a recurring feature where we ask people to tell us a bit more about their everyday gadgets by opening their bags and hearts to us. Show us your bag in this forum post. This week, we're featuring Sam Sheffer.

I commute from New Jersey to New York City five days a week, which means that traveling as light as possible is a top priority for me. My job requires me to have some sort of laptop with an internet connection, and that's about it. What you'll find below are the essentials, the things that I can never leave the house without.

SO Here we Go

The Bag

Just a normal Swissgear bag I bought at sears a few years ago for my freshmen collage years ( One of the first thing I bought with my money.) and it has held up good over the years. Has tons of pockets and some nice spots for basic things like sunglasses, headphones and pens. Also has very nice padding.

Next up my Gadgets
I have my PSVita and my 3ds in my backpack most of the time for gaming time to time.Also have my Iphone 4s in there.

Little nits and picks these include
  • 2 AAA battery( For if my Mouse/Headphones give out.)
  • Hand Sanitize
  • Aleve
  • Pen, Pencil, Led, Notepad
  • Lighter ( Cus you never know when you need one.)
  • Keys ( with a 16gb flash drive)
  • Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Chewing ( I have a bad habit of chewing these insteed of gum)

I also carry around a few pieces of Digital Storage include
  • micro sd adapter ( 16gb card )
  • 32gb data stick Pro
  • Kingston 16gb flash drive
  • JawBone Icon
  • Some Vita and 3ds games with cases

Cables
just a few of the basics ( Micro USB, Mini B, iphone, Micro hdmi, and a usb changer) also got the PlayStation Vita Portable Charger, it a nice little usb battery back that changes anything usb great for my iphone and well my vita and a usb extender for when you just need a few more inches

Headphones
I play alot of music when im out of the house so I carry around alot of headphone just for different things
Got some
Beats by Dr. Dre Studio ( For those time you stay on your laptop or watch a movie)
LG Tone ( For when you need wireless freedom)
Klipsch Image S4i (Just in case)

Laptop
Also got this big old 17 inch Gateway Laptop I got for 300 a while back with a usb mouse.

So that about all I got in my Bag, I find more or less that I use all thing stuff when I leave the house with just my backpack. I got about 50ibs of stuff in here and it never been a issue to lug around. So what kind of stuff do you have in your bag?

Seth

MD Party Room
Most of it is used between between classes at school. Other places I use it are coffee shops, going over a friends house, family house or just general out and about places. If I go out far I tend to spend most of my day in that city doing my shopping for the week or exploring the area.